Finding Balance, A Yin/Yang Yoga Retreat
July 10-17, 2021
This Southern Italy retreat is for those wishing to explore their yoga practice as either a beginner looking to dip their toes in, or a practitioner wishing to deepen or re-connect to their breath, body, and mind.
More details to come.
La Rosa Dei 4 Venti
Martina Franca, Bari, Southern Italy
Costs, based on double occupancy
Super Early Bird
paid in full by August 1, 2020
paid in full by March 2021
A non-refundable down payment of $500.00 is required to secure your spot.
Costs do not include flights or transfers.
Costs are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change with huge fluxes in exchange rates. Those already paid/committed will not be affected.
If, for any reason, earthMonkey Yoga cancels the retreat all monies will be returned.
If you, the practitioner, cancels your spot in the retreat all monies paid after the deposit will be refunded. If the retreat is full & your spot in the retreat is subsequently filled, the deposit will also be returned.
- Vegetarian breakfast / lunch / dinner (fresh, local, & organic where possible)
- access to fruit / tea / coffee throughout the day
- wifi access in common area
- accessible yet strong vinyasa style morning yoga class
- morning meditation session
- late afternoon Yin yoga class
- optional pranayama sessions
- optional discussion groups on yoga philosophy and buddhist thoughts
- beautiful relaxation and lounging areas
- optional excursions
- pool access
- enough free time to chill
- morning asana practice (strong vinyasa style)
- morning meditation practice
- free time / optional walking meditation or pranayama practice / excursions
- free time / optional discussion or chat group
- late afternoon Yin Yoga practice
- free time
- optional short meditation practice
- free time / sleep time
Travel Assistance by Nicolas Nasrallah of Phoenicia Travel in Ottawa, ON, Canada
Many more details to come.
Once registered, you will be added to a private FB group for discussions, questions, and maybe even travel sharing.